[11:11]
Author Message
Gum Offline eldritch irony

Posts: 22,251
More info
21st May 2016 02:54 PM
Post: #1
This place feels strangely paradoxical. It appears that you are outside in a small clearing in the woods. At the same time you feel closed in as if somewhere beyond the tree line there could be walls closing this in like a room. Maybe there is just void beyond the trees there. Even though this clearing is lit like in the moonlight there is no moon or really any sort of light source clearly responsible here.

This place seems to exist in a pocket. The air is still and almost stuffy like a closet. At the same time the grass is cool and wet as if the dew has just freshly settled. In the grass lay several motionless naked human bodies of varying type. Currently none of these bodies are you. You have no body as a spectator.

To assume control of one, type "I am awake" and a random body will be assigned to you.
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Thropian Offline I need your love, I feel so sick

Posts: 1,702
More info
21st May 2016 11:04 PM
Post: #2
I am awake.

((Always interested in how these things will go. Let's do this!))
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Gum Offline eldritch irony

Posts: 22,251
More info
22nd May 2016 01:01 AM
Post: #3
You are awake. The first thing you discover with your new nose is that the air smells sterile like a hospital. If you look at your new body you will find that you are fairly light skinned except on your arms and lower legs which are sunburned. You have what some may call a "farmer's tan." Your body is a fairly husky, slightly muscular male. Your arm hair is gray. It is not yet possible to see your own face. You are still laying down. A motionless body lays across your ankles, only slightly pinning you to the ground.

What will you do?
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Thropian Offline I need your love, I feel so sick

Posts: 1,702
More info
22nd May 2016 09:34 PM
Post: #4
I rise to a sitting position, and look at the figure across my ankles. I nudge them, in an attempt to rouse them from their sleep, before attempting to slide my legs from under them.

The haze in my mind keeps me from recalling much, but the lack of way to refer to myself confuses me the most. I determine to call myself Chuck, as it is simple enough to remember, unless the others are able to recall a better name for me.
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Gum Offline eldritch irony

Posts: 22,251
More info
23rd May 2016 06:26 AM
Post: #5
The body moves without much resistance off of your ankles. It is effectively dead until inhabited. Once removed a set of clothes literally falls into your lap from the voided sky above. You now possess 1 pair of denim jeans stained with white paint and 1 white tank top. Separately a heavy tool belt falls safely into the grass beside you. It contains a set of screw drivers, a standard claw hammer, a tape measure, and one tiny bottle of cyanoacrylate based adhesive bizarrely labeled "Super Glue."
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some applesROLL FIZZLEBEEF!
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Thropian Offline I need your love, I feel so sick

Posts: 1,702
More info
24th May 2016 08:22 PM
Post: #6
Unsure of how a set of tool as these could prove useful in the woods like this, Chuck pull on the jeans and wraps the belt around his waste. Since the shirt would seem unlikely to provide much use, he simply tucks it into the belt to keep for later if he would so need.

Chuck then approaches the tree line in hopes of glimpsing something beyond that could provide some clue as to where he is or how he got there.
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Gum Offline eldritch irony

Posts: 22,251
More info
26th May 2016 07:02 AM
Post: #7
Nothing discernible can be made out in the treeline for Chuck. There is a sudden sound like a large underwater explosion. It rings through the empty space as a pillar of light shoots out of the ground before Chuck. It coalesces into a white rectangle the size of a door. It beckons to be touched. Not through words, but an ominous humming like a bell vibrating long after it rung.
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Thropian Offline I need your love, I feel so sick

Posts: 1,702
More info
27th May 2016 07:28 PM
Post: #8
Chuck is taken back by the sudden door, and barely keeps his balance as he steps back. As he hears the low ringing, he reaches towards the door, but stops just short of it as he realizes what he is doing. He know nothing about this door, nor where it leads. So instead he reaches up and knocks on the door. At least this way he won't be barging in on anyone.
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJelly3spooky5meWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Gum Offline eldritch irony

Posts: 22,251
More info
31st May 2016 02:35 PM
Post: #9
The door seems to ripple like a pool of liquid at the touch of Chuck's hand. When his skin makes contact he can feel the door trying to suck him in like a riptide trying to pull a swimmer out to sea.
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Thropian Offline I need your love, I feel so sick

Posts: 1,702
More info
5th June 2016 01:03 AM
Post: #10
At first confused be the strange pull, Chuck thinks about his current situation and realized that this makes as much, if not more, sense than anything else. Finding no reason to remain here, he allows the door to pull him in, and steps into the strange light.
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodwhy is this happing?Buy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)