Boku no Hero Academia
Roth Offline Baeven

More info
26th March 2016 03:16 AM
Since the anime is coming out soon, I thought to make a thread for this series now, hopefully to encourage more people to check it out from the beginning.

PV:

The premise is essentially Harry Potter with superheroes. Almost everybody in the world has a superpower called a "quirk". Midoriya is one of the rare few that doesn't have a quirk, but desires to be a great hero nonetheless. His willpower manages to impress his role model, All Might, whose quirk can be given to other people, and he gives Midoriya his quirk to be his successor. The series is focused on Midoriya and his classmates' education at Yuuei, the premier school for those who want to enter the world of super heroics.

The manga is currently serialized weekly in Shonen Jump, and if you want to discuss later events in the manga, please tag it with a spoiler labeling it as being from the manga.

AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Nina Offline No.1

More info
5th April 2016 10:03 AM
It seems promising. I feel like this might be the kind of a series I'll feel more inclined to follow as anime.

Also Midoriya a qt
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Paracelsus Offline Battle Lover

More info
5th April 2016 11:37 AM
I'm really glad that the quality of animation is what it is. They especially did a smashing job with Midoriya's over-the-top expressions, which were a part of what made me interested in the manga in the first place.
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeHeartsUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticBananas!JellySpookyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some applesROLL FIZZLEBEEF!
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Roth Offline Baeven

More info
11th April 2016 09:54 AM
I'm disappointed the season is only 13 episodes long. I was hoping for 24.

PM USER
QUOTE REPLY
Roth Offline Baeven

More info
27th April 2016 02:15 AM
Tsuyu next week. Anime will be saved this season.

Dis gon' be good x1 (list)
AgreeDisagreeMaybeFunnyWinnerZingInformativeFriendlyUsefulOptimisticPessimisticArtisticCrazyJelly2spoopyWiseHiByeWhat?Dis gon' be goodI'm horrifiedBuy some apples
PM USER
QUOTE REPLY

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)